Dr. Elisabeth Rodríguez-Heck
- Integer Programming: polyhedral formulations, resolution methods for integer programs, such as branch-and-cut and branch-and-price.
- Polynomial binary optimization: resolution methods based on linear and quadratic reformulation techniques, applications such as image restoration in computer vision.
- Applications of Integer Programming such as kidney exchange problems or packing problems.
- Winter 2020/21 (online): Column Generation and Branch-and-Price (Exercises), OR-Practice project
- Summer 2020 (online): Operations Research 2 (Lectures), OR-Practice project, Quantitative Methods (support for video production of the tutorials)
- Winter 2019/20 Column Generation and Branch-and-Price (Exercises)
- Summer 2019: Operations Research 2 (Lectures and Exercises)
- Winter 2018/19: Column Generation and Branch-and-Price (Exercises)
21st IPCO Conference, London (via Zoom), United Kingdom,
title: Persistency of Linear Programming Relaxations for the Stable Set Problem
Combinatorial Optimization Workshop, Aussois, France, January 10, 2019.
invite: Compact quadratizations for pseudo-Boolean functions
Bachelor and Master Theses supervised (ongoing):
- Jan Fischer, title TBD. (Master Thesis)
- Johannes Plett, Orthogonal packing problems. (Master Thesis)
Bachelor and Master Theses supervised (completed):
- Robet Henzel, The Kidney Exchange Problem - A Comparative Analysis of Models and Solvers. (Master Thesis)
- Karl Stickler, Persistency Property of Stable-Set-Problems and its Connection to Unconstrained Pseudo-Boolean Optimization (Master Thesis)